100 Escapers Level 10 walkthrough here! We’re finally getting a brand new level in 100 Escapers and it’s a real challenge to complete it, but I am here to share with you the solution and help you get past this level. So read on to find out everything about the 100 Escapers Level 10 walkthrough and learn how to beat this challenging new room in the game!
1. Tap the bottle on the bar to the right of the door to get a rubber thing.
2. Go right and tap the right side of the bar. Get the knife. Get a glass from the right side of the bar and put the glass in the salt (where you got the knife)
3. Go right twice and tap the limes on the table to get one. Get the ice from the freezer.
4. Now go to the puzzle area and complete the puzzle as seen in the photo above. Tap each bottle on each row as instructed below (how many times to tap it):
2 / 3 / 1 / 14 / 6 / 5
7 / 4 / 2 / 1 / 3 / 3
4 / 2 / 3 / 14 / 5 / 2
5. You get two bottles of drinks. Go right and get from the leg of a table a juicer.
6. In your inventory, combine lime and lime juicer, knife and lime, knife and ice. Add ice and drinks into the lime juice, then put the cap. Use it with the glass and add the lime slice, which you will then put on the door. You can now exit!
And this is it! You have completed the 100 Escapers Level 10 walkthrough and can go to a brand new level! See you soon with the walkthrough for that level as well!