A new update has been released for the recently launched 100 Rooms replacement, 100 Escapers. Level 26 is the one that we’ll be dealing with today and I am inviting you to check out the walkthrough for the new level below: we’re talking about an interesting room that is a real challenge to get out of.
So here is the 100 Escapers Level 26 Walkthrough:
1. Tap the left drawer and get a can of dog food.
2. Tap the area under the right drawer and get a screwdriver.
3. Go right and take the paper shredder. Take some paper. Then tap again on the blue thing that appears to take some glue.
4. Go left twice and get the binoculars from the shelf above the dog.
5. Go left and tap the microscope. In your inventory, use the binoculars with the screwdriver to get a lens. Put it on the top of the Microscope
6. In your inventory, use the shredded paper with the glue and use the paper with the microscope. You can now see the code: 5489.
7. Go left and tap the safe. Use the code and get the can opener.
8. Go left twice. Use the can opener to open the dog food and put it in the dog’s bowl.
9. Get the key and exit.