So let’s check out below the 100 Escapers level 28 walkthrough and let’s have fun getting out of this new room!
1. Go left and take the gloves from the punching sack.
2. Go left twice and zoom in on the desk. Get a piece of paper from the right, scissors and duct tape.
3. Go right and use the scissors on the lower side of the wall. Use duct tape to stop the leak.
4. Tap the back arrow and tap the windowsill: get the code from there.
5. Go left again and zoom in on the safe. Use the code (8492) to open it and get the things inside. In your inventory, combine them with the duct tape, then with your gloves.
6. Go right twice and use the gloves on the punching bag. Tap the opening and get a key.
7. Go left twice and zoom in on the left drawers of the desk. Use the key on the top drawer and get a small metal piece.
8. Go left and tap the lower side of the door. Put the piece of paper under the door.
9. Tap the back arrow and then the door’s handle. Use the metal piece with the key hole. Tap the piece of paper, get the key and exit!