If you started playing Game of Thrones Ascent on Facebook, you might be a little confused by know, not knowing exactly what to do in the game – all those options, all those buildings and items and probably no clue what to do with them. Well, worry no more as I am here to share with you some Game of Thrones Ascent cheats: trips, tricks and basically a guide to help you become the most powerful Lord and bring your house to glory.
We will start this Game of Thrones Ascent cheats article with a generic guide for beginners (but not only) on how to play the game and at the end we’ll have some important tips and tricks to help you get the most out of the game.
Game of Thrones Ascent Guide
The main game will take place in the following overview screen, from where you can access all the important areas in the game:
– On the right side, you have your Sworn Swords and the option to recruit more
– On the top left, you can access your character menu
– On the top right you can access the leaderboards and see how you’re doing compared to the other lords
– On the bottom, you have all the options to access the Buildings menu, Friends and everything else
One of the most confusing bits about Game of Thrones Ascent is the building menu where it’s not very clear what everything does and why should you even build something. In this example, we’ll use the Smithy:
Next, we can go to the actual production window:
Accessing your character menu
Fighting in Game of Thrones Ascent
Every now and then you will have to send your Sworn Swords to do some dirty work aka fight. Before sending them to the fight, you have the option to select a Sworn Sword that you want to complete the mission, and select how you want him or her to do it. Based on their skills, choose the one with the most chances of success, and send them to do the job:
Game of Thrones Ascent Tips & Tricks
– When sending a Sworn Sword to finish a mission, check out their stats compared to those of the missions. Make sure that you select the best one for the mission
– When deciding how to complete the mission, always check the blue bar indicator under the type of action: you want it to be in your favor as much as possible (and you still have a chance that things will go wrong)
– Try to shape one of your Sworn Swords based on your own skills and bonuses. I am a trader of house Lannister and I get a lot of bonuses to my Swindle actions, so I will want my Sworn Swords to have better stats in Trade. This way we’ll get the most out of the missions when we select this option
– Have more than 1 Sworn Sword, and try to specialize each one. Trying to get a Sworn Sword good at everything might be OK for the first missions, but pretty soon you will realize that they become too weak unless specialized. So have one to specialize on Attack, one on Trade and one on Intrigue and make sure to send the right one for the right mission.
– Choose the right options during missions: I am not 100% sure that the answers you choose actually influence the way the story goes, but make sure that you always get the choice you are more comfortable with – if there are indeed consequences, then you should know that you did the right thing (from your point of view).
– Always produce stuff in your buildings: Try to learn what are the most valuable items (like boosts and such) and focus on creating them. It takes some time for jobs to complete, so also be prepared for a waiting game!
– Get more friends – being social helps a lot, even if your friends don’t choose the same house as yours. They will help you in many ways and they are required to complete some missions.
And this is it! This is Unigamesity’s guide to Game of Thrones Ascent, and I really hope that you found these tips and strategies extremely useful. If you have more of your own, don’t hesitate to let us know in the comment section below.