Valentine’s Day might be over, but the love is still present in ChefVille, as we’re about to see in the latest mission series released to the game, A Date With Crepes. Just like most of the ChefVille missions that we got in the past, A Date with Crepes has three quests for us to complete and introduces a Crepe Station, in case you were asking for more stations.
Either way, I am here to share with you all the details about the ChefVille A Date with Crepes missions, so check them out below:
– Place and build the Crepe Station
– Tend 12 ingredients on Neighbor’s Restaurant
– Have 9 Ribbons
Love au Francais
– Have 6 French Berets
– Cook 8 Sun-dried Tomato Crepes
– Have 17 Ribbons
Crepes with Friends
– Eat 10 dishes at a Neighbor’s restaurant
– Have 3 Ribbons for Greens and Mushroom Crepes
– Have 27 Ribbons
As you can see, we don’t have any details about the missions rewards, but I don’t think that we’ll get anything over the top, just your regular ChefVille mission rewards!