The launch of the Chutney in ChefVille is followed by a new set of missions that we are challenged to complete, the Chutney Challenge missions, and I am here to share with you all the details about the three new quests released by Zynga in our favorite cooking game. So let’s check out the details below for the Chutney Challenge missions in ChefVille!
– Place and Build the Chutney Station
– Craft Coriander Chutney 4 Times
– Cook Onion Pakora with Coriander Chutney 4 Times
Rewards: 2 Coriander Chutney, 10 XP, 1 Saffron
Wrath of Paratha
– Collect 8 Elephant Statues
– Give Chef’s Service with Paratha with Coriander Chutney 8 Times
– Cook Puri with Tomato Chutney 5 Times
Rewards: 2 Basmati Rice, 2 Tumeric, 50 coins
Dusa with the Most-a
– Have 8 Chutney Making Skills
– Serve Dosa with Ginger Chutney 3 Times
– Have 1 Mastery Star on Idli with Tomato Chutney
Rewards: 1 Elephant Statue, 60 XP, 2 Saffron
And this is it it! These are the details for the ChefVille Chutney Challenge missions – I hope you will have a great time completing them!