The Humble Bundle, the for-charity gaming pack that happens fortnightly has been released, but now it’s dubbed the Humble Weekly Sale. Every week, new games are released to the public for dirt-cheap prices. But, at the moment, we’re more interested in what’s running alongside it.
The Humble Mobile Bundle was released by the Humble team 6 hours ago, and brings forth a number of games from independant developers to big names, as well as a 14 day release period. Let’s see what’s in store for us this bi-month.
- Plants vs Zombies, the hit mobile title from PopCap, makers of cult hits such as Bejeweled and Feeding Frenzy.
- AnomalyKorea, the intense tower defence game with heart-stopping graphics.
- Bladeslinger, the hit title on iOS title now on Android, with hours of thrilling campaigns.
- Contre Jour, a nifty little puzzler made by Chillingo.
As always, there are two games which are locked, and can only be brought if you pay more then the average amount paid by all buyers of the Humble Bundle ($5.56 at the time of writing).
- Metal Slug 3, an android take on the hit run-and-gun game.
- The Room, a hit game on iOS not yet released on Android but available exclusively with the Humble Bundle.
This Humble Mobile Bundle brings forth a collection of unique, but excellent games, each with their own speciality. In my opinion, this pack is worth countless more then they are offering it to you for. I advise you to pick this up as soon as you can, because in 2 weeks this offer will be gone.
If we move on to the Humble Weekly Sale, this is where it gets exciting, with AAA games available for a rock-bottom price. ThQ is this week’s game developer of choice, with 4 games being up for grabs.
- Darksiders, the AAA hack-and-slash game with intense graphics, now available for only $1.
- Red Faction: Armageddon, a third-person shooter with intense gameplay.
If you have a bit more to spare, namely $6.79 or more, you can get a whole more bang for your buck, including
- Darksiders II, the sequel to the hit game featuring more graphics, more gameplay and a more immersive atmosphere.
- Red Faction: Guerilla, the sequel to the third-person shooter.
The Humble team have once again managed to bring out 2 packs which are both legendary in their own right, and both complete and utter bargains. With both versions of Darksiders and Red Faction up for grabs, and a bunch of quality android games at a not-to-shabby price, this is worth picking up soon.