It seems that not only Epic are up for delivering huge patches, but also Evolution Studios, who are working as we speak at finishing a big MotorStorm Pacific Rift update. This update contains many improvements and amendments to the game, as well as fixes to several issues reported on the game’s forums. We have some details below, even though we don’t know the exact date it will be released.
Here are some of the changes we should expect to see, according to the official PlayStation blog:
– Restrictions to the copying of Saved Data have been removed (making it possible to back up save game data)
– Changes to the way the game handles data (preventing save game data corruption)
– Visual notification of critical save progress has been added
– The glitch which enables a player to exploit the Boost system has been removed
– Time Attack times and Rank information will update correctly for all players
– Additional fixes and improvements to gameplay
If you still believe there’s a problem that needs fixing in MotorStorm Pacific Rift, you can make your voice heard via the official forums. But you’d better hurry, since the update is soon to be released!