Here are some of the changes we should expect to see, according to the official PlayStation blog:
– Restrictions to the copying of Saved Data have been removed (making it possible to back up save game data)
– Changes to the way the game handles data (preventing save game data corruption)
– Visual notification of critical save progress has been added
– The glitch which enables a player to exploit the Boost system has been removed
– Time Attack times and Rank information will update correctly for all players
– Additional fixes and improvements to gameplay
If you still believe there’s a problem that needs fixing in MotorStorm Pacific Rift, you can make your voice heard via the official forums. But you’d better hurry, since the update is soon to be released!