FLAG ROOM ESCAPE – WALKTHROUGH
123Bee’s 112th Escape Game. This game was actually a bit good (Maybe because it had the Flag of my country, Norway)! The graphics were Awesome as usual, but I didn’t like the 1 Key you have to click everywhere in order to get it. Otherwise, this game was really cool and fun, and here is the Walkthrough written in over 1 Hour for those who still haven’t escaped :D
NOTE: If you want to read this walkthrough, you’ll have to know the names of the most popular Countries in the world. If you dont, simply goto: http://images.google.com/ – and search for the “Country Name” + Flag (Example: Canada Flag)!
TURN: If you want to move around to the other side of the Room, simply move your Cursor at the Bottom of the screen, and you’ll see an Arrow. Then simply click your Left Mouse Button!
1. Click on India Flag on Bottom-Right of Left-Side Wall, to zoom in. Click on the Middle of India Flag, and take the Key after flipping the corner, and zoom out!
2. You see the 4 Flags on the Ceiling. Look at the Bottom-Right Flag [Pink or Red, White, Green]. Click on the Middle Right-Side of that Flag (I think it’s Italy), to zoom in. You see the 2 Lights (without Bulbs). Click on the one Farthest away from you [The one on near UK Flag], to get a Key! Click to take the Key. Zoom out!
3. Turn Around [Arrow at Bottom of Screen]! Click on Middle Chest on floor, to zoom in. Use Key #2 in your Inventory on the Middle Chest [Not the Middle Chest from before zoomed out, but the one in Middle of the 2 Others]. Take Bulb from inside Chest, and use Key #1 in your Inventory (Which is the only one left), on the Chest on Right-Side from this view. Take Bulb from inside Chest. Click on Bottom-Right corner of Egypt Flag [The Flag on Left-Side Wall, the one with Eagle on Middle & Red, White, Black], take the Key, and zoom out!
4. Click on the Right-Side Chest, to zoom in! Use Key (only Key in Inventory) on Chest in the Middle (There are only 2 Chests). Take Key & Bulb from inside. Look at the Middle-Right side of the Middle Chest, and you’ll see the Top of a Key sticking out. Click to take Key! If you look at Bottom-Right side of Right-Side Chest, you’ll see another Key hidden. Click to take that Key, and zoom out!
5. Turn Around [Arrow at Bottom of Screen]! Click on Left-Side Chest to zoom in. Use Key #2 on Middle Chest, and take Bulb from inside! Use Key #2 (It was Key #3, but we used the Middle Key, so now there are only 2 Left) on Left-Side Chest, and take Key & Bulb from inside. Use Key #1 on Right-Side Chest, take Key & Bulb, and zoom out!
6. Click on Right-Side Chest, to zoom in! Use Key #1 on Middle Chest (Only 2 Chests), and take Bulb. Use Key #1 (There is only one left) on Right-Side Chest, take Key & Bulb, and zoom out!
7. Turn Around [Arrow at Bottom of Screen]! Click on Right-Side Chest, and use Key #1 (Only Key left) on Right-Side Chest. Take Key & Bulb, and zoom out! Click on Left-Side Chest, to zoom in. Use Key #1 (Only Key left) on Left-Side Chest, and take Key & Bulb. Zoom out!
8. There are Currently 10 Bulbs in your Inventory, follow me and put them in correct order (From Left to Right):
Remember that I will count the Bulbs as many as there are left. [Example: If there are 10 Bulbs, and I want to tell you nr. 2 – I say: “Bulb #2”. If there are 8 Bulbs and the 2 first Bulbs on Left-Side are gone, and I want Bulb nr. 2. I’ll tell you: “Bulb #2”]
Each Chest has a White Light-thing on Top-Right corner, where you can put Bulb
After a correct Answer, take the Piece that comes out from Chest
1st Part Of Room [United States Of America Flag on Wall] = Room 1
2nd Part Of Room [4 Flags on Wall Ahead] = Room 2
Goto Room 1, and click on Right-Side Chest to zoom in:
– Right-Side Chest: Bulb #9 – Iceland [Home rule on Iceland?]
– Answer: 1904
– Left-Side Chest [Middle-Chest from this View]: Bulb #6 – China [Post Civil War in China?]
– Answer: 1949
– Pieces: 2
Zoom out, and click on Left-Side Chest to zoom in:
– Left-Side Chest: Bulb #8 – India [Lower House in India?]
– Answer: LokSabha [Type it as shown, no Spaces]
– Middle Chest: Bulb #2 – Singapore [Independence from United Kingdom in Singapore?]
– Answer: 1963
– Right-Side Chest: Bulb #1 – Egypt [National Day of Egypt?]
– Answer: 23 July
– Pieces: 5
Zoom out, Goto Room 2 and click on Right-Side Chest to zoom in:
– Right-Side Chest: Bulb #5 – Italy [Republic Of Italy?]
– Answer: 1946
– Left-Side Chest [Middle-Chest from this View]: Bulb #2 – Australia [Calling Code for Australia?]
– Answer: 61
Zoom out, click on Middle-Chest to zoom in:
– Left-Side Chest: Bulb #3 – United Kingdom [Act of Union in United Kingdom?]
– Answer: 1707
– Middle-Chest: Bulb #2 – Canada [Canada Act?]
– Answer: 1982
– Right-Side Chest: Bulb #1 – Japan [The Largest City in Japan?]
– Answer: Tokyo
9. Turn Around [Arrow at Bottom of Screen]! Click on the Brown Square, right to the USA Flag. Place all of the 10 Pieces you’ve got in your Inventory, on the Frame. Once done, the USA Flag will Glow, zoom out!
10. Click on the White Door right in front of you (It was the USA Flag), to zoom in. Use the Only Key left in your Inventory [Right-Side in Inventory], on the Keyhole, and you’re Out!
I really hope this was helpful. I had a School Party today, and I was 40-50 Minutes late just because of this Walkthrough. So, I most certainly hope that this was extremely helpful for everyone :D
Type: Detailed Walkthrough | 10-Steps
Time Used: 1 Hour & 20 Minutes
Written By: Prid