For me, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is one of the most anticipated games of the year and I am sure that you can all agree that this game will rock. However, even though we’ve already presented you with some sneak peaks, we didn’t really knew what Skyrim will be about. Fortunately, thanks to Dutch Power Unlimited magazine, we have a ton of new details: everything you need to know about The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!
– There is NO level cap in the game!
– However, you won’t be able to choose all perks with one character
– Skyrim is an evolution within The Elder Scrolls, and not a revolution (even though it still looks amazing)
– Each weapon has different properties, and you can take advantage of them with the right perks.
– Fast travel (think Fallout 3 & New Vegas) is available in the game
– There are 5 big cities and 130 dungeons, which makes Skyrim as big as Oblivion
– There are lots of dragons you’ll meet
– Dungeons will be locked at their level once you have been there
– You can find and read books in-game in 3D
– All the items in the inventory are in 3D and you can rotate them – sometimes, you will even have to do this to solve some quests.
– The Dark Brotherhood is back
– Melee is more realistic and fun thanks to the active blocking feature
– Main Story is approximately 20 hours, while completing all the quests will take you… hundreds of hours!
– When you kill a dragon, you will become stronger since a piece of his soul transfers to you
Sounds pretty amazing and all I can say is that I can hardly wait to see The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim released!