This weekend will certainly be a great one for Call of Duty: World at War fans, with Treyarch confirming on the official page the release of patch 1.5 for the shooter, as well as the release of a new map pack (Map Pack 2, already available on consoles) containing three new multiplayer levels plus a new zombie map. Really cool!
Amongst the changes brought to Call of Duty: World at War by this patch 1.5, the most important seem to be the following:
– CO-OP hosts can now kick players from their lobby
– Improved dog spawning in MP
– Addressed an issue with Zombie pathing
– Fixed an instance of the player model displaying incorrectly
– Some unhandled exception errors have been addressed
– Improved server browser’s refresh functionality when the Source is set to ‘Favorites’
– Added support for CODTV
For the full changelist, as well as the new modding options, check out the official announcement.
So… a great upcoming weekend for CoD:WaW owners, right?