Necrovision, the rather poor first person shooter from 1C Company recored an unexpectedly good success and as a result we have this announcement: a new game in the series will be released, a prequel to be precise. Titled NecroVisioN: Lost Company, the prequel will give us a brand new game hero – one that will tell the original game’s story from an opposing perspective. Sounds cool!
And it means that NecroVisioN: Lost Company will put you in the shoes of a German soldier that discovers the evil forces and, of course, starts fighting against them. Eventually they lead soldiers from all the nations gathered on the front through massive battles against zombies and demons. Finally players become the first Necromancer that will fight against Simon Bukner in NecroVisioN. This will certainly bring in some sweet memories to those who enjoyed the firs FPS!
The full list of features announced by 1C is below:
– 10 new levels in the single player campaign
– 15 new characters
– 6 new weapons
– Variety of special weapon upgrades
– New drivable vehicles to use in the fight including the FT17 tank and Halberstadt CL.II airplane
– Several additional close combat techniques, spells and fatalities in single player
– New, unique multiplayer mode: Gas Attack
– 3 new maps and several new skins for multiplayer mode
– New visual effects like enhanced depth-of-field, soft shadows and new shaders with optimized renderer and data loading system.
Even more, NecroVisioN: Lost Company is not very far away from its release date: the game is scheduled to be released sometime during the first fiscal quarter of 2010.