I am sure you already love Papa’s Wingeria, the latest game in the series that challenges you to become the best wing maker in the country. But doing this is not really easy, so I am here to share with you some tips and tricks for a better strategy with Papa’s Wingeria to help you get the most satisfied customers ever and get the most from the game. These are common tips and you probably know about most already, but even a few new ones might help you improve your score even more!
So let’s start checking out some Papa’s Wingeria Tips & Tricks!
1. The most important thing that I can tell you is that you can try to prepare in advance: try to learn the pattern of how many wings customers want from you (at start there will be 4,6,8 and you can learn the patterns easily) and you can start frying them randomly in all pans. When a new customer comes – you already have the wings ready and you save time! And since there is no penalty for discarding food, you are already a champion!
2. Another strategy would be that of making maximum amounts of wings and sauce them properly and use the required amount per order. This means that if you have 8 wings ready and sauced and somebody only wanted 4, you can use 4 and get a perfect score (and use the other 4 for another customer or drop them altogether). This gets very useful in the later stages of the game, when you are really crowded.
3. Try to multitask: it is a losing call to try and finish order 1 first, then the second and so on. You have to work on multiple orders at once.
4. Play the minigames – they might get boring, but the decorations you get from winning them are really worth the trouble and help you save some money for really useful items in the game that improve your score.
5. Spend the cash on the shop to buy boosters, like the doorbell and all the alarms. These help you get the most out of the game so make sure to buy them as soon as they are available.
What other tips and tricks do you have to share for those who play Papa’s Wingeria? Let us know in the comment section below!