Although its sales numbers might suggest something else, Killzone 2, like any other game we know, can use a patch and Guerrilla Games are not that kind of developer who retreats into a bunker, waiting for the cash to come in. No, they’re releasing a patch and now we know everything about it. If you want to know too, check out the Killzone 2 patch details below and find out what did the devs fix:
– Stability issue regarding randomly named games has been resolved.
– Stability issue where rapidly tapping (X) causes a crash on spawn-select has been resolved.
– Stability issue regarding the Saboteur’s disguise ability has been resolved.
– Stability issue regarding game creation with a blank name has been resolved.
– Stability issue with repeatedly entering/exiting game has been resolved.
– Ignore list functionality has been corrected.
– Unlocking of the “Front Runner” Medal has been fixed.
– Incorrectly awarding victory to clans who don’t show has been fixed.
– Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on Killzone.com has been fixed.
– Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective has been resolved.
– HUD issue when playing as a Medic during Assassination mode has been corrected.
– Controller input has been slightly tweaked and modified.
– Exploit of shotgun auto-lock on has been fixed.
– Issue with D-charges in Campaign mode has been fixed.