Garou is a new escape the game series created by the developers of the popular Dooors app. I am here to share with you a walkthrough for Garou and provide you with the solutions and answers to exit the room without a problem – and we can only hope that this will be turned into a series.
But until then, let’s start checking out how to beat Garou and get out of each of the new room in this Garou walkthrough for the iPhone app which also works for the flash game!
1. Go to the area with painting and tap the wall with butterfly paintings on it. Tap the drawer under the brown butterfly and get the piece of paper from inside – the paper with the fish drawings.
2. Go to the wall where the bookshelves are drawn and use the arrows to the left and right to open it, using the fish drawings as a code (press: left, right, left, left, right, left). Then tap the door itself and open it. Get the book on the lowest shelf and open it to take the strange item that looks like a lollipop from inside the book.
3. Go back to the room with the paintings and tap the one to the right, with three goldfish. Use the strange item on the left side of the painting – it will turn into a handle. Open the painting and get the key.
4. You can look at the way the chairs are placed in front of the paintings for the code for the next puzzle. So go to the room where there’s a strange looking clothes hanger and on the wall to the left is the door we have to open: on the first row, turn all the squares black. On the second row, turn only the top square black and on the right row turn all squares black. Get the hammer.
5. Now, remember that strange clothes hanger I told you about? It is actually the solution to our next puzzle. First, use the key to open the brown door near the colored painting of a circle (which also is a hint for the code, will tell you all about it later).
6. Enter the door that you have opened and using the clothes hanger as a guidance, use the hammer on the bolts to the right to turn them into a triangle (so top one is hammered at the maximum, the one below is one step higher, the one below is one step higher, the one below is one step lower and the final one one step lower).
7. Now we can get to the area where the golden helmet thing is. Using the painting of the circle we saw earlier, we know the code and press the buttons in the following sequence: yellow, red, yellow, blue, yellow, red, yellow, blue. Take the item.
8. Return to the “lobby” and to the area where there’s a painting with jellyfish. Tap the right armchair to zoom in, then tap the sitting pillow to remove it. Get the wrench.
9. Go to the area with the two faces and place the golden helmet on the golden face. Then, use the wrench to unscrew it and make the two faces face each other by tapping on them. Take the skittle. Zoom in on the skittle and remove it’s head – it’s a key!
10. Go to the door between the two light and open it with the key. Click the puzzle to the left. We have 8 jellyfish, 7 fish and 3 butterflies, so tap the numbers accordingly to the signs. Get the big bolt.
11. The puzzle next to it is solved by making the same pattern as of the paintings with bars: so the top left button, the bars are higher on the left and lower on the right. The top right button, bars are vertical. The middle left button, bars are horizontal. The middle button has the bars lower on the left and higher on the right, and finally the middle right button has the bars lower on the left and higher on the right. Reveal the hole
12. Use the big bolt in the inventory with the wrench and use it as a handle. Open it and the door above the stairs opens.
And there you have it! The Garou walkthrough for the iPhone app: it’s been really difficult to write and create this walkthrough, so I really hope that you found it useful. I wouldn’t like to have spent a few hours writing something that didn’t help.