If setting up the tactics and leading your men to victory the traditional way is not really your strong point, we have some Total War: Rome 2 cheats to share with you right now that will certainly help you get through the game’s campaign like a boss. One that cheats, but sometimes it’s easier to go this route in order to achieve your goals. So if you have tried everything and nothing seems to work, here are the Total War: Rome 2 cheats and cheat codes that will help you out:
First, you will have to bring up the console by pressing the ~ key. Then type the following codes, paying attention to the capitalization (so Cheat will work, cheat will not). Also, have in mind that for now these are the Rome 1 cheats and we have no confirmation that they work, but they clearly are worth trying:
Check Out Total War: Rome 2 Cheats
• create_unit “general’s name” “unit name” “#” : Add units to selected general
• adjust_sea_bed: Adjusts sea bed to specified height.
• add_population “settlement name” “amount”: Allows you to give a city more population automatically. Max amount is 4000.
• give_trait “character” “trait” “level number”: Allows you to give any trait your faction can have to a specific general.
• process_cq “settlement name”: Anything in the city’s building queue will be built automatically.
• capture_settlement “settlement name”: Captures indicated city.
• season: Changes season.
• date: Changes year.
• process_cq “CityName”: Completes the construction instantly of any town/city.
• oliphaunt” Create a unit of Yubtseb Elephants.
• create_building “city” “building name”: Creates a building in the named city.
• Jericho: Enemy’s walls collapse.
• force_battle_defeat: Forces local player’s alliance to lose the battle.
• force_battle_victory: Forces local player’s alliance to win the battle.
• force_diplomacy: Forces opponent to accept diplomatic proposal.
• give_trait “General/FamilyMember” “Trait” “Level”: Gives a general/family member a trait instantly.
• mp: Gives character movement points.
• give_trait_points: Gives character trait points.
• give_ancillary: Gives indicated character the indicated ancillary.
• add_money “amount”: Gives you the specific amount of denarii you want. Max amount of 40000.
• kill_character: Kills specified character.
• kill_faction: Removes faction from the game.
• diplomatic_stance: Sets diplomatic stance between two factions.
• disable_ai: Turns off both enemy and ally AI.
• auto_win “attacker/defender”: When at the battle scroll, input this code in, attacker if attacking, defender if defending and press auto retaliate button. Automatically wins.
Do you know any other Total War: Rome 2 cheat codes? Let us know in the comment section below!