If you feel like playing multiplayer with your friends or players, you must know how to drop items on the ground in the Elden Ring to win against any formidable opponent.
When not battling or invading each other, things get a little slow!! Worry not; we will tell you how to share items in the Elden Ring With your friends!!
It is, however, easier said than done (let us warn you). There is no particular menu or setting available for this purpose. So, whenever you need something or a friend has extras, you should dredge some extra steps to drop an item!!
Now that you know what follows!! Let’s dive deep and discover the mystery of dropping items in the Eleden Ring!!
How do you drop items for other players in the Elden Ring?
Since Demon’s Souls, many players have learned that they can give or swap weapons and armor with other players. It is also feasible in Elden Ring and quite simple owing to the ability to create a joint session.
But remember, some objects cannot be traded with other people.
Also Read: Elder Ring: The One Guide to Rule Them All
How to Drop Weapons Items In Elden Ring
Step 1 Make a private game
- To do so, simply provide a password to confirm that you are partnered in the same session.
- This is possible in any region of the game that enables summoning.
- If you want to save time, simply go to the first Site of Grace you activate after leaving Mulgrave following the instructions.
Step 2 Visit your inventory and drop off items
- Once you’re in your friend’s world (or he’s in yours), visit your weapons and armor catalog, choose the one you wish to donate, and click the “drop” option.
- You must toss it to the ground, and your companion will see a massive glowing orange item shaped like a shield and a sword.
- It will be theirs as soon as he picks it up.
- This is an excellent approach for someone who has progressed in the game to give another user an enhanced weapon that will undoubtedly aid them.
List of some objects that you cannot share
- Weapons, helmets, greaves, armor, and consumable goods are the only things that may be gifted.
- Giving essential plot objects, spells, enchantments, ashes, or huge runes is also impossible.
Also Read: Elden Ring Confessor Build: A Beginner Guide
Best Items To Drop For Your Friends In Elden Ring
Noble Slender Sword
The Noble’s Slender Sword is a weapon that has recently gained popularity. It is a highly sought-after sword; some players feel it is the greatest in Elden Ring.
It is also one of Elden Ring’s longest straight swords, giving him tremendous reach. It requires 8 points in Strength and 11 points in Dexterity to use.
The Magma Blade
The Magma Blade is a curved blade fashioned from the lava of Mount Gelimir. It may not be the strongest weapon, but it is undoubtedly potent, especially for players with high Dexterity. You will need 9 points in Strength, 15 in Dexterity, and 16 in Faith to utilize it.
The Frozen Needle
It deals a lot of ice damage to opponents and bosses. This is a great way to ease the struggle if you’re struggling with them. This is a must-have if you increase Strength and Dexterity, but it can only be used by a lethal warrior. It also necessitates 11 Strength and 18 Dexterity points.
Also Read: Elden Ring: Best Armor for Samurai
Dropping Items In Elden Ring FAQ
You can exchange stuff with your friends when they join your world or vice versa.
– Once you can see your friend in the Elden Ring, go to the Inventory and choose the item you wish to drop.
– Then, choose “Leave” and let your friend pick up the item.
– In multiplayer, any crafting ingredient can drop from monsters, animals, etc. The same applies to gatherable items like Redleaf Flowers and such.
– Items that cannot be shared for the phantom are world spawn items that appear on bodies or the glowing skulls.
Each time you play, you can upgrade 8 special and 13 normal weapons to the maximum level (level 10 for special and level 25 for normal).
If they drop a weapon, it must be at an upgrade level equal to or lower than the maximum upgrade level you have acquired.
It makes no difference who the host is or how anyone is linked to the other’s Game.
Bell Bearings can be discovered in chests or dropped when the Tarnished kill specific characters in The Lands Between in Elden Ring.
– You need to toss it to the ground, and your companion will see a massive glowing orange item shaped like a shield and a sword.
– It will be theirs as soon as he picks it up. This is an excellent approach for someone who has progressed in the game to give another user an enhanced weapon that will undoubtedly aid them.
Almost all weapons start at level 0, and they may be improved from +1 to +25 (or +10 with Somber Smithing Stones) by using various levels of Smithing Stones from Smithing Stones.