Imagine how you would feel if you were jolted out of a cryogenic sleep by an emergency alarm. As your surroundings come into focus, you recognize the huge space probe on which you find yourself but only vaguely recollect the reason why are you there. Disoriented, you rush into the control room and realize that you have been asleep for several decades already. As the probe’s A.I. fills you in, you discover that you are the last surviving member of the entire crew with no ordinary mission: to encounter extraterrestrial sentient life-forms. Yet something went terribly wrong…
That’s the story of JULIA, the recently announced “logical computer game” announced by Cardboard Box Entertainment, a young development company based in the Czech Republic. And the game sounds quite promising, to say the least! Here are some key features of the upcoming JULIA:
– Step into the spacesuit of Rachel Manners and find out why you were singled out of the whole
– Utilize an ingenious MOBOT – mobile robot suited for planetary exploration – to discover secrets
and mysteries of the solar system far away from ours.
– Solve the mystery of the mission’s failure.
– Travel to six unique planets and uncover their secrets.
– Solve puzzles, gather clues and communicate with the probe’s temperamental artificial
Sounds interesting? It certainly is, and the game is sooner than some might have expected: it will see daylight sometime in the first quarter of 2011. Bring it on!