A highly anticipated patch for the very popular Minecraft has just been released, the Patch 1.1 bringing us a lot of improvements and changes to the game mechanics, as well as new items, the Golden Apple recipe. I am here to share with you all the details about the Minecraft patch 1.1, so read on the change list and additions list below:
– Bow Enchantments
– Golden Apple recipe
– New language translations
– Slightly smoothed color transitions between biomes
– Reduced brewing time to 20 seconds
– Added spawn eggs to creative (the colors of the eggs even look like the mobs)
– Added world type options (currently only super-flat and default)
– Removed collision box from ladders
– Sheep eat grass and regain their wool
There are also a lot of bug changes brought in by the Minecraft 1.1 patch, which means that now we’ll get to play a game that’s better than ever before!
Check out a video post patch 1.1 to see some of the changes in Minecraft:
Well…. what do you think?