As I have already told, I really love playing Fame Town in my quest to become a virtual A-List movie star. I am sure that the same can be said about you, so I am here to make your trip a little easier by helping you with some tips & tricks to play the game and a general Fame Town strategy guide. So let’s not waste any more time and let’s get started!
1. Focus on making movies: they only take 1 energy and offer huge profits. This should be the first thing you do when you log in to play the game: start a movie. But be careful to come back in time to release it otherwise the studio will cancel it (correct time is double the time required for the movie’s production)
2. Keep doing them TV Shows: even though you gain little from them, every completed season will reward you with a nice item that improves your stats – the last season’s item being the best!
3. Make sure that your stats (mind, body and spirit) are at maximum when shooting the TV Shows, so that you can get the maximum rewards!
4. Do not use the re-spin option at the Slots minigame. You will lose valuable energy for basically… nothing!
5. Increase the stats of your your movies by increasing your skills: check out which are the required skills for a specific movie and try to increase them to the maximum level (e.g. if you need Stunts Level 1 for a movie, if you have Stunts Level 2, you will get a better rating!).
6. Keep visiting friends and make sure they visit you back to increase the ratings of your movies and earn extra goodies.
7. Make sure you release the movies as soon as they’re ready – the later you release them, the lower will be the rating.
How to get more Favors in Fame Town?
I have already written a full guide for that here: get more Fame Town Favors.
How to use Gear and Special Items in Fame Town
Clicking on the “My Stuff” icon will reveal your Character Profile screen. This is where you will find all the fun and vital stats about your character in FameTown. Your staff, vehicle, housing and complete movie history will be displayed here, along with all the items in your inventory. Make sure to equip your character with the best items for each slot or category. Keep track of your Body, Mind and Spirit stats by referring to the Character Traits totals on the bottom-right of your profile.
How long before the movie is shelved by the studio?
You always have TWICE the production time before your movie is shelved. So, if a movie requires two hours to produce, you have four hours after its completion to release it before it is shelved.
Do you have any other tips and tricks to add to this Fame Town strategy guide?