Zynga has decided to offer us a chance this holidays to build a Gingerbread House in FarmVille and, as always, we have a complete guide for this new buildable structure in the game, so if you want to know everything about the Gingerbread House in FarmVille, read on!
You have 30 days to complete the Gingerbread House in FarmVille, and you will start by purchasing it from the market for 5,000 coins (you can buy as many as you want, but you can only build one at a time). Then, you will need a total of 54 parts to complete construction: 18 bricks, 18 nails and 18 wooden boards
You can get this construction materials in any way you prefer:
– Asking your neighbors for these parts by posting a help request to your feed (click on the “Ask For More” button for each type of part).
– Give parts to your neighbors via the Free Gifts page or the “Send Gifts” button.
– Acquire individual parts by spending Farm Cash (click on the “Buy” button for that particular part). Each part is 1 Farm Cash.
– Acquire all needed parts for the building by spending Farm Cash (click on the “Complete Now” button to purchase parts for the rest of the building). The Cost is X Farm Cash, where X is the amount of parts left needed to finish the building.
– Parts awarded through Special Delivery Boxes.
– Using individual parts available in your Gift Box.
The Gingerbread House looks like the one you can see in the image to the top left corner of the screen – in other words, amazing – so I’m sure that you’ll do your best to finish it as soon as possible. For that, I wish you all the luck in the world!