CityVille is Zynga’s first city building and management game and it’s a quite complex title that comes with some new elements into play. In order to be a great CityVille player, you need a solid strategy to follow and that’s why this article exists: to offer you some tips and tricks for playing the game, as well as count as the FIRST ever CityVille Strategy Guide. Sounds cool enough? It is, so read on to learn how to become a CityVille master player… for FREE!
Let’s start with some great CityVille Tips & Tricks for a winning strategy!
1. Fill in your population cap as soon as possible! Population cap can be increased by building community buildings, and these require neighbors to be hired to fill the positions (or you can pay to fill them). Also, it is your population who purchases the goods and keeps the economy steady, so the more you have, the more potential customers there are.
2. The next logical thing is to have as many opened businesses as possible, since they give you coins if you have the required goods for the supply (the bigger the supply, the more income you get without having to restock, so focus on the buildings with big supply space).
Tip: Place on your map as many open slots as possible and invite your friends to open a franchise there. It costs you nothing and usually the buildings built this way have big supply space!
3. Keep an eye on your goods: you need lots of them to supply your shops and get more money in CityVille. Therefore, keep harvesting (and planting more) and get the goods from the train !
4. Get more neighbors! Neighbors are vital in this game to get extra gifts, energy and, most important, build the structures, therefore you need as many as possible. You can visit this page to get more CityVille neighbors.
5. Focus on Franchises for better income: franchises are stores of the same type built in more cities (yours and your friends’). Once you open a franchise in CityVille, you can access the Franchise HQ from the build menu for some extra coins, and the more stores you have in it, the better the payment! Therefore, another reason to get more neighbors!
6. Build the houses that hold the most population! Pretty soon, you will notice that the space you have in your town is limited and you need to make the most out of it. And although rent is a solid, constant source of income in CityVille, you need the space to open business and farms, so you should have as many houses as possible, holding as many people as possible. This way, your city can thrive!
7. Play daily. You can’t have a solid town if you don’t log in regularly to help your friends and population, so log in at least once per day!
Using these very simple tips & tricks in CityVille, you will manage to build a solid town with a solid economy, so good luck and let us know if you have any tips or tricks of your own to share!