Coming as a surprise, we have word that a new X3: Terran Conflict patch has been released, taking the game to version 2.1. Including a number of bug fixes and enhancements, this unexpected patch for this great game set in space is available for download from various websites, but Steam owners of X3: Terran Conflict are advised to use the auto-updater.
If you are curious about the changelist of the X3: Terran Conflict patch 2.1, here it is:
– The functionality for the game to continue running while in windowed mode or minimised
– Smarter Universal Traders and Mobile Miners
– Improved marine information
– A fix for lazy sector patrols
– A new mission to buy local asteroid information
– Many interface tweaks
– Several issues fixed
Also, this patch 2.1 adds extra content like the Treasure Hunt story mission, large Crystal Fabs, plus a big performance boost. In other words, a nice patch for the fans of the game. And if you don’t have a Steam copy, you can get the latest patch here.