Paradox and indie developers TaleWorlds have released a trailer presenting the hotly anticipated update to Mount & Blade, Warband. Among many improvements and requested changes, Warband introduces a very important aspect to the game: multiplayer! Except for the 32 to 64 players supported, other changes include:
– Overhauled graphics; HDR, FSAA, Depth of Field, Soft particles, Tone Mapping and many other effects are all now implemented.
· Majority of Models are being redone.
· Multiplayer battles can now handle up to 64 players with Mods including ‘Team Death Match’and ‘Search & Destroy’.
· Ability to become the ruler of a faction and convince lords to become your vassals in the Single Player Campaign.
· Ability to upgrade your companions to vassalage by granting them land.
· Improved Mechanics for Soldier Morale: Soldiers will break and run away if their morale gets too low.
The release date of the Mount and Blade Warband expansion was still not announced, but judging from the trailer, it’s close. Now check out the video for yourself: