The #4 content update coming to The Secret World is Big Trouble in the Big Apple and it will be released sometime by the end of the world. I am here to share with you some of the early details brought by this new expansion which, as you will see, proves that Funcom is really committed to giving us the best experience with their MMO.
Presented as the biggest update coming to The Secret World since it’s launch, Big Trouble in the Big Apple will bring us:
- The Manhattan Exclusion Zone – the game’s very first raid set in the middle of a devastated Times Square, offering a massive challenge for groups of 10 players.
- The Albion Theater – in this London theater venue, players can put on their own stage plays, control everything from props to lighting, and invite others to sit in the audience.
- The Chainsaw – a brand new and extremely powerful auxiliary weapon that opens up several new abilities for players to acquire.
- Reticule Combat – a new, optional combat mode that allows you to use your mouse pointer to aim for targets.
- Massive PvP Enhancements – this update revitalizes parts of the player vs. player gameplay, particularly the large-scale secret society warfare in Fusang.
Funcom were nice enough to release a preview video of the upcoming update, and you can check it out below:
So stay tuned for this massive content pack which is coming soon!