It wasn’t just World of Warcraft who got a patch this month, but also Mythic’s MMO Warhammer Online. We’re talking about Patch 1.3.3 that has just been released, adding a bunch of bug fixes and changes, plus some really interesting innovations to some main game features.
Some of the most important changes brought in by the Warhammer Online Patch 1.3.3 are listed below:
– Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause the player’s health bar to not update appropriately.
– New User Guilds: Fixed an erroneous message of “You are not in a guild” that would appear when a player left the New User Guild
– Fixed an issue where players changing appearances could get stuck in the wrong appearance under certain circumstances
– Ignored players will no longer appear in Warband or party chat
– Weapon Trails: Weapon trails have been mathematically reworked to be much smoother in appearance, precise in motion and will take less time to calculate.
– Dungeons: Fixed an issue where the lockout time displayed between two players saved to the same instance could be different from each other
– Fixed two situations where monsters and player pets could appear on players screens to be moving but were in fact standing still
– Fixed an erroneous “You have received an influence reward!” message that could occur when claiming Kill Collector rewards
– Summoning will no longer print the location a player is being summoned too in the chat log.
You can visit the game’s official website to find out all the details on this Warhammer Online Patch 1.3.3