Welcome to the 100 Escapers Level 7 walkthrough! We’re ready to take on a new room from the latest set of over 20 released today, and we’ll do it in style. I am here to help you in case you got stuck and share with you this complete 100 Escapers Level 7 walkthrough with step by step instructions on what to do to complete the level. So let’s not waste any time and let’s check out the walkthrough below!
1. Go right and tap the chest to the left. Get a battery.
2. Go right twice and tap the chess board. Some of the squares have wrong colors (b-7, c-2, f-4)
3. Go left and tap the safe thing. In the upper part, type b – c – f. And below: 7, 2, 4.
4. Tap the green button and put the battery in. Press the up button.
5. Go back and right and tap the lower right foot of the couch. Get the thing from under the couch.
6. Go to the room with the string and use the thing you got with the key.
7. Go back to the controller, press down button, and up button.
8. Go back to the string and get the key, use the key on the door and exit!
And this is it for 100 Escapers Level 7, another level that was ported here from the 100 Rooms game which we can consider defunct now. It was fun re-doing this and we’re ready for a new challenge. So stay tuned for the next walkthrough for the game and until then, you can check out the previous one.