Fallout 4Fallout 4 has stormed to the top of the UK All Formats Chart, as it claims the third biggest launch of 2015 so far, according to Chart Track.

It is only behind the usual yearly suspects in the form of FIFA 16 and Call of Duty: Black Ops III for the best first-week sales.

What Fallout 4 has also claimed is the biggest launch of the series, comfortably beating the previous holder Fallout: New Vegas by a whopping 213% of sales.

Due to Fallout’s performance, last weeks’ number one Call of Duty: Black Ops III drops down one place to second.

FIFA 16 also falls one place to third, despite enjoying a sales boost, thanks in part to a new hardware bundle for the Xbox One.

Because of the big hitters currently occupying the Top three, Rise of the Tomb Raider has to settle for fourth place as it enters the chart. The timed Xbox exclusive saw 85% of its sales come on the Xbox One, with the Xbox 360 accounting for the other 15%.

Minecraft: Story Mode enjoys a growth in sales in its third week on sale, up 6% to cause it to climb to fifth place.
Need for Speed tumbles three places to sixth in its second week, whilst Football Manager 2016 enters the charts in seventh place.

LEGO Dimensions enjoyed some retail promotions this week to climb up to eighth, as chart toppers of weeks gone by; Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate and Halo 5: Guardians, are down to ninth and 10th place, respectively.

Elsewhere in the chart, one other new entry as the physical version of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void, the PC expansion, enters in 23rd place. Understandably the majority of sales for this would have been via download.

The UK All Formats Chart Top 10 (Week Ending 14th November 2015) is as follows:

1. (N) Fallout 4
2. (1) Call of Duty: Black Ops III
3. (2) FIFA 15
4. (N) Rise of the Tomb Raider
5. (6) Minecraft: Story Mode
6. (3) Need for Speed
7. (N) Football Manager 2016
8. (9) LEGO Dimensions
9. (5) Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate
10. (4) Halo 5: Guardians

You can view the full Top 40 here.

Next week will see Star Wars: Battlefront enter the charts and will likely find itself at the top of the charts.

LEAVE A REPLY