In a new limited poll, according to Reuters, created to survey the preference for the PS4 and Xbox One has provided interesting statistics. Out of the 1,297 people surveyed a startling 64% have stated they aren’t interested in buying a new console this holiday season. The other 36% that are interested in new consoles prefer the PS4 over the Xbox One. 26% of stated they are interested in buying a PS4, compared to only 15% for the Xbox One. The list of next-generation consoles include the 2DS and Valve’s recently announced Steam Machines alongside both the PS4 and Xbox One.

Another statistic within the poll involves a rift amongst a specific demographic. The majority of the 408 people who participated in the poll below the age of 40 prefer the PS4 over the Xbox One. 41% picked Sony’s new system versus the 27% siding with Microsoft and its new system.

The games these participants are most interested in are non-exclusive third-party sequels. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar’s latest open-world epic, ranked in 1st. About a quarter of 715 participants stated they are most likely buying the game. GTAV was followed by Assassins Creed 4, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Madden NFL 25 and Battlefield 4.

The poll is an awfully small sample of potential customers for both these new machines. Sony has currently stated that the PS4 has well over 1 million pre-orders sold. The Xbox One is selling out its pre-orders rather quickly as well, with most outlets having run out of their pre-order stocks.

Both these consoles are set to launch this November. The 15th in North America and the 29th in Europe for the PS4; and the 22nd in both North America and Europe for the Xbox One.