Although most of us are preparing for the launch of Max Payne 3, we should still have some time for the classics, like the original Max Payne game. Even sweeter is that Rockstar have made a mobile version of the original and named it Max Payne Mobile. And if you’re looking for some really intense action, then this game is the one you have to (re)play.
Bringing all the awesomeness of the original title, Max Payne Mobile comes with the same story and characters, with the Bullet Time mode and overall amazing visuals and a control scheme that will never give you any headaches. All in all, I guess that it would be safe to say that Max Payne Mobile delivers everything that the original version did without taking any bits of pleasure from the campaign.
Here are the key features of Max Payne Mobile:
• Max Payne’s signature slow motion gunplay, Bullet Time
• Stunningly sharp, HD quality resolution and textures
• Retina supported resolution for the new iPad
• Gameplay tailored for touch screen devices
• Highly customizable controls
• Multiple aiming modes
• Rockstar Games Social Club integration to track stats, unlock cheats and more*
So if you want to replay the original Max Payne game – or play it if you never had the chance, head over to the App Store and buy Max Payne Mobile for iPhone or the iPad version. It’s an amazing game indeed!