Here’s how to easily get the Gold reward in all the FarmVille Co-op Jobs:
1. Decide which co-op job you’re going to start and prepare for some math: divide your farm in a specific number of squares you’ll use for the job. For this example, we’ll say that you have 250 squares. The 250 squares should be further broken down in sections of 50, to make it easier to follow, but this is not a must. Next, plant 200 of the squares with an item for your co-op (let’s say grapes) and leave the last section (or 50 squares) empty.
2. Make sure you’ll have a few to several friends join in the co-op as fast as possible. Even though you’ll harvest most of the crops, you still need help from your neighbors! Now wait until your pre-planted crops are ready to be harvested.
3. When the Grapes (or whatever crops) are ready, start the Co-op job and plant in the empty section 50 crops needed for the job (in our case, Grapes). It is important to plant the same crops as needed for the job, otherwise this thing won’t work!
4. Harvest the first section of ripe Grapes (or 50 squares) – but not more. If you harvest exactly the same number, the co-op will consider them harvested, but it will stop counting if you harvest more.
5. Plow the recently harvested section and plant the same crops needed for the co-op.
6. Simply repeat steps 4 and 5 until you harvest and re-plant all your sections. When the new harvest time comes again, simply harvest the crops as instructed (and, if necessary, re-plant).
By using this method, you’ll win a complete cycle and it will be a lot easier to win the Gold Reward for ANY co-op job. Please feel free to share your thoughts on this method!