Game applications are the ultimate time-suck, and they can get addictive. You may not want to do anything the entire day but play games, and that’s why people who preach against gaming say it is a colossal waste of time.
But, what if we told you playing games can make you earn money? There are legit games that offer actual payouts and if you’re playing one of those games, consider yourself ahead of the competition. That would mean you are getting entertained, along with walking away with a lot of cash for your next shopping spree.
Fortunately, old classics have been revamped to appeal to modern gamers, and one of them is Spider Solitaire. In the game, players attempt to build sequences of same-suit cards, and the sequence is from King through Ace. After you’ve successfully finished a sequence, you can remove it from the tableau. To win the game, you need to remove six of these sequences. Also, it would help if you won before your opponent.
The rules are slightly twisted in online Spider Solitaire games as it is not only a race against your opponent but a race against time. The game is time-oriented, and you need to make your move before the timer runs out. If the time’s up, you don’t get points.
You can get accustomed to the rules of the game by playing in practice mode. It is where you play Spider Solitaire for free, and there isn’t any payout. Once you have honed your skills and learned the rules, the next step is to participate in tournaments and cash contests to win actual cash rewards and prizes.
Why play Spider Solitaire for money?
As you know, games are a form of entertainment enjoyed by people across the globe and of all ages. But, Spider Solitaire is one of the few games that is highly addictive and takes a bit of strategizing to win the game.
Even though the game is timed, you might not stop after playing one game, and you may want to keep playing and challenging new opponents. As such, you are losing a lot of time, and it might be thought of as a waste if you were not earning money.
Playing Spider Solitaire games online lets you earn money while you are enjoying your favorite game. Also, it is one of the most accessible card games. The rules are not that difficult to learn, and even if you’ve not played the game before, you will only take a few minutes to learn.
How to get money playing Spider Solitaire?
The game offers a free practice mode for beginners. Once you have learned the rules and feel confident, you can partake in 1VN and 1V1 game modes. You can battle it out with different online players as your opponents.
For winning mega cash prizes, you need to participate in tournaments and cash contests, and you must win the battle to earn money. Also, you can get cashback offers and earn money.
Do all states permit cash games?
While online Solitaire games are available throughout the US, specific US states do not permit cash games. If you are from WA, MI, NV, MD, ME, LA, AR, GA, CT, AZ, DL, SC, MT, SD, TN, and IN, you cannot participate in games offering cash prizes. You can still enjoy Spider Solitaire, but the free practice games.
So, you need to check with your state’s rules whether it is allowed to play cash games and earn money. If your state permits it, earning money by playing games is legitimate, and you don’t have anything to worry about.
Spider Solitaire tips to increase your chances of winning
Making money playing Spider Solitaire is possible if you win the battle. Therefore, to augment your chances of winning, here are a few advanced tips and tricks.
- Plan concurrently: It is possible to accomplish more than one objective while playing the game. For instance, if you move your cards in the right order, you can guarantee a card turned in more than one column. You must pay attention to the combination of moves that will result in most gains.
- Always move with purpose: You must not move cards around because you want to. Every move must be a calculated one and must have a specific purpose. You need to study the board carefully and strategize your moves to get new moves and stay ahead of the competition.
- Never waste an empty column: If a column is empty, use it as a place to temporarily store your cards when you’re transferring cards from one column to the next. If there’s an empty column, look for ways to utilize it and always use it in your best interest.
- Leave the last card under King: Many players move the King card to the only clear column quickly in the hope of revealing the one or two cards under King. They think the newly uncovered card might be apt to be placed right away. But, this strategy backfires sometimes. It is ideally better not to concern yourself with the only card hiding behind a King.
- Make good use of the undo button: The undo button is there for a purpose, and you must wisely use it. If you play your move and get stuck, it is best to use the undo button and go back to play your move again. This time, you’ll be better prepared and know what doesn’t work.
Where to practice Spider Solitaire without betting
If you want to play Spider Solitaire without putting money on the line, there are great places to play the game and get some practice. Here’s what we recommend:
- Solitaired Spider Solitaire – Play unlimited games of 1 suit, 2 suit, and 4 suit Spider Solitaire. Each games you play has a leaderboard to see how you stack up against other players.
- Solitaire Paradise – Use hints to help you win the game, and keep track of your score in real time.
So, are you ready to earn some money while playing your favorite game? Download Spider Solitaire and get started.