Detailed on Rockstar Newswire, the free update will allow players to express their “incredible individualism and stand out from the herd”. New content includes new retro print tees, skinny jeans, hairstyles, tattoos, animal masks and more for the clothing line, as well as a number of gameplay fixes and enhancements.
Seven new cars are being added to the mix including the Glendale, Warrener, Blade and Rhapsody, vintage cars which whilst affordable, have potential when tuned up as well as the ‘environmentally friendly’ Panto microcar and the six-seated Dubsta, which is available at Rank 100.
Additional weapons available in Ammu-Nation, which will probably be added to your story mode characters inventory, are the Vintage Pistol and the Antique Cavalry Knife.
Twelve new jobs and gang attacks have been added across a variety of game modes and given a hipster-style description for you to enjoy. These include six new Races, three new Gang Attacks, two new Captures and a new Deathmatch.
To top off the new update, Rockstar have also included a number of new fixes, gameplay enhancements and changes to the fold. Some of the more notable ones include:
- Ten existing GTAV vehicles have been added to the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website for purchase, including Story Mode characters’ vehicles:
- Albany Primo
- BF Surfer
- Bravado Buffalo
- Franklin’s Bravado Buffalo S
- Bravado Youga
- Cheval Picador
- Dundreary Regina
- Trevor’s Karin Rebel (clean version)
- Trevor’s Nagasaki Hot Rod Blazer
- Michael’s Obey Tailgater
- Pure Gold and Brushed Gold paint colors have been added to LS Customs in the ‘Metals’ category. These unlock at Rank 100.
- A new Pure Black window tint has been added to LS Customs, along with four new jazzy vehicle horns (including one which loops and speeds up / slows down as you drive).
- Eight new individual player celebrations and four new paired Celebration animations have been added.
- Players will no longer be charged Insurance costs if their vehicle is destroyed by another player who does not have enough GTA$ to pay.
- Fixed an issue where, if an insured Personal Vehicle was destroyed, both parties had to pay the insurance costs.
- Fixed an issue where some four-wheel drive vehicles had reverted to two-wheel drive.
- Players are now able to bookmark Jobs whilst in a Playlist from the Pause menu.
- Tear Gas now does more damage and lasts longer.
- A small tick has been added to the first screen in the corona if a player has played a Job before, much like in the pause menu or Next Job Voting Screen.
- The level of difficulty is now displayed when pressing D-pad down when playing Missions.
A full list of the changes is available to view on the Rockstar support page.
What are your thoughts on this update? Apart from heists, what type of thing would you like to be focused on in the next few updates?