Finally Grand Theft Auto Online seems to be stable for the most part. People are still reporting that characters are getting deleted randomly or that they can’t connect to the servers but these reports are few and far between.
When you are finally online you’ll soon find out that most of the weapons and missions are still locked. To unlock more and more you need to level up. Pretty much everything you can do in GTA Online will give you RP. From singing in your shower to completing complex missions you will earn reputation to level up.
GTA Online can be a lot of fun especially when you play with your friends. But some of the later unlocks in your criminal online career can elevate your experience even further. What to do?
Well we can help you out to get some level ups rather fast and easy. If you want to use this method to get to level up to 100 or above it will take you dozens of hours. It’s a grind to be honest and you only get RP not money. Yet it’s an effective way to get past the Level 20 mark to unlock some better guns to cause more carnage.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Start up a solo session by using the Online tab in a Singleplayer game
- Go into the pause menu and choose the Online tab again. Select Jobs and Host a Job
- Select Races and choose the Criminal Records race
- Set the race up for 1 Lap and select Super Cars class
- You can complete this race in 25 to 30 seconds and reap the reward (again, only RP and NO money)
- Get past the stats screen and vote for replay to play the race again
- You can do this as many times as you want to quickly get some level ups. Each race takes maybe 30 seconds plus another 60 seconds of loading.
When you level up you will also unlock the Downtown Underground streetrace. This race takes a little bit longer but gives you even more RP for your time investment. So it’s worth changing it up if you have a chance!
As mentioned above this is a really grindy and rather boring method. GTA Online can be tons of fun and you should do everything you want to in it. It’s absolutely worth your time. But if you want to get the edge over your friends and foes this may be worth an hour or two just to get past the first few levels!