The first patch details for the 3.2 patch for World of Warcraft are here – the PTR details, but be advised not to consider them as 100% confirmed changes for the release of the patch since things might change in the future. However, since these are official details, we can safely say that Blizzard wants the following things to be changed. Find the most important ones below:
– Consolidation of the emblem system: All dungeons that dropped Emblems of Heroism or Valor will now only drop Emblems of Conquest. Conquest emblems can be converted into Emblems of Heroism or Valor.
– Season Gear changes: 2v2 ratings are no longer applicable for new season gear. 3v3 and 5v5 ratings are the only applicable ratings for the new season gear.
– Battleground XP: Battlegrounds now offer XP, though the XP can be disabled. Twinks rejoice!
– Isle of Conquest: A new 40v40 battleground featuring keeps and capture points.
– Mount Changes: Mounts are now available earlier throughout the progression, and cost less to acquire.
For the complete list of proposed Public Test Realm 3.2 Patch changes for WoW, check out the official posting!