Capcom announces that this beat-em-up release will be making its way to the Ps3, Xbox 360, PC and Wii U. The collection combines the 1993 classic Tower of Doom along with its improved sequel, 1996′s Shadow Over Mystara in one single package. These games were bundled before in 1999 on the Japanese Sega Saturn in the Dungeons & Dragons Collection, but this is the first time the titles will be made available to Western console gamers. Both games rely on the premise that the player chooses one of four D&D archetypes and adventures through the land of Mystara.
This new port will also include some new features such as:
- Unbreakable Mode: This mode gives your enchanted equipment invulnerability. Allowing you to use your favorite mystical items for as long as you want.
- Enemy Rush Mode: Starting with 30 seconds on the clock, the party must kill monsters to increase their time in this fun Time Attack frenzy.
- The Vault: Unlock bonus material with vault points earned in challenge mode.
- Character Visualizer UI: This interface tracks what characters you primarily use. This tool can be utilized to put together more balanced parties as well as allow the player to see which character classes to focus on next.
- Wii U Touch Controls: The touch screen on the Wii U Game Pad makes navigating through your character’s inventory of tools and weapons very easy.
Look for the game on XBLA June 19th, PSN and PC on June 18th, and Wii U shortly after that.