I doubt that the love for The Sims will ever fade, and this means that The Sims 4 is already one of the most anticipated games from EA. Apparently, for those waiting for even the tiniest bit of information, there is a plenty to share: The Sims 4 screenshots have been leaked together with some new details about the upcoming game and its features. I am sure that this will make you happy even though the screenshots – if proven to be really from The Sims 4, are not mind blowing.
But until we get to check them out in the gallery below, let’s find out about the leaked details (a feature list) of The Sims 4:
• New Sims – Create and control more intelligent, more relatable, and emotionally rich Sims.
• Intelligence – Your Sims move and act more naturally than ever before, from multitasking to expressing their emotions by the way they walk. Choose the personalities of your Sims, select their aspirations, and explore the depth of their lifelong goals through your Sims’ thoughts, social skills, careers, and memories.
• Emotional Depth – For the first time, Sims feel and express emotions. Your Sims can experience a diverse range and depth of emotional states and are influenced through other Sims, actions, events, memories, or even by the clothing and objects you choose. Emotions offer you more choice by giving you the opportunity to create richer stories with even more possibilities.
• New Creative Tools – Create A Sim and Build are more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever before. You have the freedom to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new room-based Build Mode.
• Vibrant Neighborhoods – Chose among brilliant and diverse lots for your Sims to live in. Vivid visuals bring your Sim’s home to life.
• Rich Rewards – Earn new objects, outfits, and traits by completing events, discovering collectables, and unlocking achievements.
• Share Your Creations – Share your Sims’ households with your friends and the community. Download community creations for an all-new look.
And now the stuff you were really waiting for, The Sims 4 screenshots that have been leaked online:
If these are truly screenshots from The Sims 4, not much has changed visually. I was really expecting a bit more but really there might be more than meets the eye in the first place.
What do you think about The Sims 4? Are these screenshots and details exciting enough for you?