The last patch for Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty is set to be released soon. According to Blizzard, Patch 2.0.4 is the last patch for Blizzard’s wildly successful strategy game before Starcraft II: Heart of Swarm hits shelves on March 12th.
The official list of changes is below:
- An all-new user interface with new menu screens.
- The launch of in-game Clans and Groups.
- New Replay features, such as Watch with Others and Take Command.
- A multitude of Editor improvements.
- New matchmaking options: Training Mode, Vs. AI Mode, and Unranked Play.
- All-new AI Options, including AI Communication.
- Players Near You, so you can find other StarCraft II players on your local network.
- New customizable Observer UI.
Basically, this patch includes all the improvements the expansion does, but without the new multiplayer units, campaign, etc. The patch is set to release in a “few days”, whatever the hell that means. Until then, get all your Starcraft news here at Unigamesity.