11 brand new magazine scans are here to show off the amazing universe of Fallout: New Vegas – one that looks heavily familiar with the one in Fallout 3. Either way, thanks to Duck and Cover and Falloutnow, we have a bunch of new Fallout: New Vegas images and some extra, brand new details on the game! Enjoy!
According to the D&C fansite, here are the new goodies:
– Vault 21 is an underground vault and lies under New Vegas.
– The NCR has lost contact to the west and is demoralized and underequipped due to the war with Caesar’s Legion.
– Caesar’s Legion dominates New Vegas.
– The NCR was fighting hard against the Brotherhood of Steel for Hoover Dam. The NCR has won this battle, barely.
– The NCR troops at McCarren Airport lost the contact to Hoover Dam as well.
– The main task of the courier has been to deliver a package to Primm. Then he got ambushed…
– The small and big weapons skills are merged into one weapon skill.
– Every weapon that made some asplozions before (like the rocket launcher or FatMan), are now in the skill category Explosives.
– Repcon, a former rocket factory, is supposedly inhabited by ghouls. As of late, explosions can be heard from there all the time.
– Craig Boon, one of the possible companions, will attack the player, if he sides with the Caesar’s Legion.
– The orbital laser Archimedes 2 can only be used once a day.
– New monster: Cacadores, they look like bloatflies with shiny / colourful wings.
– Something like Bobbleheads will be in New Vegas as well and it will boost players stats. What it will be exactly isn’t known yet