The King’s Bounty will become a true saga thanks to it’s great quality which will hopefully continue to delight the gamers for the years to come. Right now, Katauri is working on an stand alone expansion for the latest game in the series, which will be titled King’s Bounty: Crossworlds. Below you can find out all the new details on this new game.
The expansion features two new campaigns and a massive expansion to King’s Bounty: Armored Princess, dozens of new quests, new items, spells and creatures. Fans of the King’s Bounty series will be thrilled to see their requests were answered as King’s Bounty: Crossworlds will also include a full-scale game editor. As in the 1st game, the player has many options to battle both new and old enemies. Various new skills and abilities, as well as a flying steed, will help to overcome the hordes attacking the kingdom. The Princess is also accompanied by her tamed dragon, at the very beginning it is small, but its abilities develop steadily until it becomes an incredible ally. The dragon will do its best to protect the Princess during the battles, starting with simple attacks and finishing with fire breathing and volcano summoning.
So here is a summary of the best King’s Bounty: Crossworlds features:
• 2 brand new campaigns (Champion of the Arena with boss battles in a gladiatorial tournament and Defender of the Crown with battles in unique tactical arenas with a random selection of enemies and allies).
• Massive expansion of the original King’s Bounty: Armored Princess – Orcs on the March, featuring new units, spells and quests.
• New creatures to slay or use in combat.
• 70 new items, 8 new item sets, including one for the pet dragon and 3 component artifacts.
• 7 new quests allow players to continue their journey.
• 50 new abilities and skills.
• 13 new spells.
• Game Editor for King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.