The most notable fix is to do with saved cars and upgrades going missing from people’s garages when progressing through the story mode, meaning they can lose thousands of dollars of their hard earned cash.
Rockstar have unveiled a list of some of the more prominent fixes introduced by the upgrade:
- Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during a mission replay
- Fix for the Vanilla Unicorn occasionally becoming locked
- Fix for issues where the character’s money could drop below zero and become stuck there
- Fix for the Epsilon Program missions not progressing properly after delivering some cars
- Fix for issue where the Atomic Blimp sometimes does not appear as a phone contact for Collector’s Edition owners
- Fix for issues with saved vehicles going missing, or losing their upgrades
- Fixes for several map escape and collision issues along with other various bug fixes
Grand Theft Auto Online went online earlier today, and many have reported numerous issues with the game. Rockstar have taken note of many of these issues and have also noted they are working on a list of the biggest issues facing players in the early stages of release. You can find out more on these issues on our sites earlier post regarding the issues.