Is your Sims 4 gameplay feeling a touch blah? Do you think it’s a little too good? One of the most popular Sims 4 mods is called the Extreme Violence mod or the Sims 4 Murder Mod.
Players have been using mods and cheats since The Sims was released in 2000, making them an integral part of the overall experience. Whether it’s changing your Sim’s hair colour, make-up style, or wardrobe, or introducing new furniture, stories, or careers, modifications are truly game-changing.
There have been numerous updates and expansions for The Sims 4 since its release in 2014. A few things are missing, though, such as danger and emergency situations. Modders have taken it upon themselves to remedy this omission.
Exciting new features have been added to the game with the Sims 4 Extreme Violence mod. The mod is known for its many ways to kill other Sims, allowing you to play out your criminal desires. In addition to the previously mentioned killings, there have been numerous new ones, like running over Sims with cars, shooting at passing cars with an Uzi, and even pulling out a Sim’s heart!
In addition to the new, lethal behaviours, there are also new, less lethal ones, such robbing a Sim or slapping him.
It’s a good thing that Extreme Violence allows the Sims to defend themselves and even retaliate. If you don’t have the Fitness talent, don’t forget to send your Sims to the gym!
The Sims 4 Extreme Violence mod also includes the following exciting new features:
- Additionally, the mod adds gangs to specific areas of the city, allowing players to join either The Thotties or the Hard Wood gangs to start turf battles.
- The more Sims you kill, the closer you get to meeting your demise.
- Remove any evidence, such as blood or injuries, by washing them off.
- The police can be summoned to apprehend murderous Sims as well, thanks to this hack.
- When taking a shower, blood-removing actions like “wipe the blood off” are accessible.
- The reputations of Sims can be tainted if they pay off others.
- In the vein of The Purge, a ‘murderous holiday’ option has been added to the calendar in Windenburg.
- If the situation calls for it, you can also hurl an entire aircraft at a fellow Sim.
Download Extreme Violence Mod Sims 4
As a mature mod, the Sims 4 Violence Mod is a good choice. As long as you don’t take gaming and the activities that go along with it too seriously, you can get away with downloading this. In order to create a more realistic murder or violence experience, the mod has been developed to harm those with a weaker mentality.
The process of installing the Sims 4 Extreme Violence mod is quite simple. It was created by Sacrificial Mods and may be downloaded from their website. The mod does not require any other packs to function.
How to Install the Extreme Violence Mod Sims 4
To get started, simply download the file and double-click it to get started.
Finally, move the files to the Sims 4 programme files’ “mods” subdirectory” (or cut and paste the extracted files).
Putting the files in a subfolder will prevent it from working.
Make it possible for the game’s options to include ‘mods’ and a ‘script mods’ section.
The Extreme Violence mod has now been installed and is ready to be used!
Image Source – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-ut8K1Nn-Y