HeroCraft have just released their insane bomb-blasting arcade game Bombergeddon for Android powered devices – and there’s also a free version so you can play the game without spending a dime (if $0.99 sounds an awful lot for you anyway!).
Similar to the original Bomberman game, Bombergeddon puts you in the shoes of adventurer Dakota Jackson who’s on the hunt for special artifact from all over the world. Of course, there are a lot of baddies along the way and you’ll have to make sure that you turn them all into dust by blasting their scary faces into the unknown.
Bombergeddon promises to delight you with the following features:
– Blast your way through 80 levels across 4 unique game worlds
– Set the fuse on 14 explosive varieties of bomb
– Unlock over 100 trophies and achievements
– Explore lavish locations from around the world, each with their own soundtrack
– An homage to the legendary Bomberman games
So if you want to give the game a try, head over to Google Play and download Bombergeddon (and here you can get the free version)