3 Doors Escape is an iPhone escape the room game created by noprops and certainly a real challenge for all those who love escape the room titles. And since it’s a very well done escape the room game, this also means that we’re talking about a really challenging title, so let’s check out together a walkthrough for 3 Doors Escape for the iPhone and see how to beat this great game!
Check out the full 3 Doors Escape walkthrough guide below:
1. First, tap the white chair in front of the desk and turn it (it looks like a red 6). Tap the top of the table and take key from inside the lamp.
2. Go back and take the blue block from the red 5.
3. Open the door to the right with the key you got from the lamp and also take 3 blocks from the room.
4. Go back and notice the code for the red numbers: 5, 0 (the watch), 6, 3. Use this code on the door and don’t forget to also take the loose 3 number. It’s broken now!
5. Now go to the white pedestal where some white shapes are and tap the lower part of it. There’s a code to break, but first use the 3 button in the middle.
6. Now for the code (which is seen on the door that you opened), we have to actually spell “OPEN” from the symbols.
7. If you have trouble spelling the OPEN from the symbols, here is the order you have to press them: top middle, bottom middle, left middle, bottom left, top right, right middle, bottom right, top left. Take the key.
8. Now take the blocks on the podium and use the key to open the door to the left. There’s anther code there (3251)
9. Go to the wide table from where you picked up the blocks before and spell this code (by using the blocks and the spaces between them to make the numbers).
10. If you have trouble doing it, put the blocks in the following order: to the left, the one with 2 arms on it’s right; next, the block with one top arm to the right; next, the one with 2 arms at the sides; next the one with a top left arm and finally the one with a low left arm.
11. Take the key and go to the podium again. You can tap it’s top and upper right side to see an indication: a Z. Go to the left side of the podium now and use the key and put it inside. If you look closely, you will see numbers there: 5, 2, 3, 7
12. Go back to the panels, and use the black panel: use the code (5237) to open the safe which is empty, then close the door and take the 3.
13. Go to the red panel and place the 3 button there. Enter the correct code again (5063) and this time it opens. Take the key and use it on the door to open and exit!
And this is it! You have completed the 3 Doors Escape game for iPhone! I hope you had a great time with the game, as I had creating this hopefully helpful walkthrough. If you liked it, don’t forget to share it with your friends!