Capcom has decided to give us all the details we want to know prior to their release of the highly anticipated fighting game Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition and I am here to share with you their published fact sheet.
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition features a roster of 39 characters such as Ryu, Chun-li, Juri, El Fuerte, and Rufus, while adding 4 new characters to the roster including classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like Yun and Yang as well as the all-new Oni. Here are the features of this Street Fighter IV upgrade (that can also be played as a standalone game):
• New Playable Characters: Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu.
• Updated Character Balancing: Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay.
• Updated Replay Channel:
– Replay Follower: Be able to follow up to 5 separate player replays making it easier to find your favorite players’ latest replay.
– My Channel Advanced: Allows players to distribute their replay data to up to 50 players.
– Elite Channel: Watch replay data from elite players who have a rating of 3000PP or more.
• All playable SSFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box, including Yun & Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu.