Rock Star Games today announced the contents of the obligatory special editions for their upcoming blockbuster smash hit game, Grand Theft Auto 5. I can say with absolute confidence that the game will smash all records and go on to be a huge success, just as all previous GTAs were.
On the official press release, they also out a pre-order bonus, that seems to be non-retailer specific. Customers who put down money to any edition of the game, will be able to pilot the Atomic Blimp over Los Santos. The special edition includes:
- Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V.
- Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork.
- Blueprint Map. A 51.61 cm x 67.945 cm map of Los Santos and Blaine County, complete with “Cryptic markings indicate locations for fast cash and other points of interest for the up-and-coming entrepreneur”, according to Destructoid.
- In-game ability boost to make each characters’ special ability bar regenerate 25 per cent faster.
- Stunt plane trials.
- Bonus outfits, character-specific tattoos and “special deals from shopkeepers”.
- Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer available for free from all weapon dealers.
The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition includes the contents of Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition, plus:
- Security deposit bag with key.
- Custom, “classic” characters for Grand Theft Auto Online.
- A car and a bike “instantly” in single-player. Online players get a “high-end Khamelion electric car”.
Do you plan on getting any of those? Preordering? Let us know in the comments below.