With Football Manager 2011 being released on November 5th, I’m sure you’re really curious to find out if your computer or laptop can run the game. Fortunately, I have the Football Manager 2011 system requirements to share with you and I’m sure this will solve the problem.
According to Sports Interactive, here are the FM 2011 system requirements for PC owners:
– OS: Windows XP/Vista/W7
– Processor: XP : 1.4GHz or Faster, Vista/W7 : 2.0GHz or Faster
– Memory: XP : 512MB RAM, Vista/W7 : 1.0GB RAM
– Graphics: 128MB Supported Chipsets – Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater. Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported
– DirectX: Version 9.0c (included)
– Hard Drive: 2GB
– Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
I do think that these requirements are the minimum necessary and with them (I mean here processor and RAM) you won’t be able to run a very complex game, with many leagues running in FM 2011. But at least you could make it work!
Also, we have the MAC system requirements and even though we don’t cover that area on Unigamesity.com, we can’t help but share the joy. Here are the specs:
– OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later.
– Processor: Intel Processor
– Memory: 2GB
– Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT or greater; ATI Radeon X1600 or greater