Paul Rustchynsky, design director for the PS4 exclusive Driveclub, recently took a little bit of time to answer a few questions about his game on NeoGAF. Below you can find out, summed up, the differences between the PS+ and retail version of Driveclub:
- There will be no split-screen mode in Driveclub
- If you have PS+ you’ll get a discount when you upgrade the free version to the retail version
- If you do upgrade the free version you will get the complete digital edition of the game that won’t require a PS+ subscription to keep it
- The developer is working on a photo mode but can’t say anymore about it at this point
- Even if you only play the PS+ version you can still get the platinum trophy. The only difference are less track and less cars
- They are working on getting high quality videos up as soon as possible
Driveclub will be available when the PlayStation 4 launches. PS+ subscribers can get a free version of Driveclub that features less contet like mentioned above.