Today’s free flash game of the day award went to Cursed Treasure: Don’t Touch My Gems!, an amazing tower defense game, but one that also can get a bit confusing and difficult. Fortunately, I have some tips and tricks to share with you to help you win this game – a strategy guide for Cursed Treasure: Don’t Touch My Gems, if you wish. So read on and learn how to better play this title!
Generic Cursed Treasure: Don’t Touch My Gems! tips & tricks:
1. Play out the tutorial to learn about the different types of towers and on which terrain they can be placed, and also learn about magic!
2. Make sure you post Crypts on high grounds – they have the biggest range and are, in my opinion, the best upgraded with the Chilling upgrade.
3. Don’t spend all your money on placing many towers, you will need lots of coins to upgrade them. Fewer upgraded towers are better than more basic ones.
4. Create such a strategy that you place towers on mana spots as soon as possible.
5. Create such a strategy that you use the mana boosts (meteor shower) on faster enemies, bosses or invisible ones.
6. Upgrade the towers as soon as you have that option.
7. Do not place all of your towers in the same area – faster enemies can escape more easily this way.
8. Even though sometimes you will wish to, do not click the “Attack” button too often – you need the mana!
How to upgrade your skills:
1. At first, you will need to invest a couple of points in Gold Vault and one in Basic Training.
2. Focus on the Orcs skill, since that gives you better upgrades for the Crypts, an extra gem and eventually even more damage.
3. Also invest points in the Undead skill, since it’s great for mana at first levels.
Do you have other Cursed Treasure: Don’t Touch My Gems! tips and tricks?