Even though many of the gamers thought that id Software had forgotten about Wolfenstein already, they did not and as a proof they have released a new patch for the first person shooter, the 1.2 patch that brings improvements especially to the multiplayer part of the game, but also a few other different changes, like weapon improvements and changes to the Veil Sight.
Check out the full list of changes brought in by the Wolfenstein 1.2 patch:
– Players will now receive their proper gold and stats at the end of the match instead of occasionally losing their gold and upgrades
– New legal text
– Global chat is now UNavailable in spectator mode
– Objective explosions don’t count towards team kills (they will however still kill a player)
– The dedicated servers will now sort correctly by ping
– A waiting bar has been added when waiting for the servers to appear
– When the player goes into the game, the auto-assign selection is highlighted gold instead of black
– Competition mode (all unlocks available, option to turn off the arrows above enemy players)
– MP43 and MP40 are adjusted in terms of damage, range and accuracy.
– Pressing T will bring up the chat box without also entering the letter T as the first letter
– Panzershrek has more splash damage
– Veil Sight drains veil energy more quickly
– Ironsights is more effective
– Amount of ammo picked up off of dead players is reduced.
You can download the rather small file (50MB) from Gamershell and have fun!